– Diário de Aveiro – Ana Lillebø, the coordinator of the project LAGOONS has been interview by the journal “Diário de Aveiro”. In the article it is stated that LAGOONS Project partners concluded that CIRA (intermunicipal community of Aveiro region) has the adequate profile to do the integrated management of Ria de Aveiro.
Projeto europeu aponta CIRA para gestão da Ria (Diário de Aveiro - 7-10-2014) (312 downloads)
– Diário de Aveiro – Ana Lillebø, the coordinator of the project LAGOONS has been interview by journal “Diário de Aveiro”. In the article it is stated that the Ria de Aveiro natural capital needs an integrated management.
Ria precisa de "gestão colaborativa" (346 downloads)
– UA online – Ana Lillebø, the coordinator of the project LAGOONS has been interview by University of Aveiro journal “UA online”. In the article it is stated that the partners involved in project consider that the Intermunicipal Community of the Region of Aveiro (CIRA) has the right profile to do the integrated management of the Ria de Aveiro lagoon. In the interview is also highlighted the key aspects of the LAGOONS project.
– LAGOONS video by Bioforsk on Vimeo – Bioforsk has lunched a video on Vimeo, Lagoons: Integrated water resources and coastal zone management in the context of climate change http://vimeo.com/106219066
– Ria de Aveiro biodiversity documentaries – Four videos regarding Ria de Aveiro biodiversity and its surrounding areas were produced and directed by the University of Aveiro in the frame of the project ‘do Ar à Água’ of the CESAM & Department of Biology, which is financed by Ciência Viva by the programme MEDIA CIÊNCIA, supported by COMPETE. The videos can be seen in Portuguese language but there is the option to set English subtitles.
- Viajantes do Ar (Air travelers): http://vimeo.com/100140108
- Nascer na Ria (To born in Ria de Aveiro): http://vimeo.com/100150805
- A Cegonha-branca (White Stork): http://vimeo.com/100150808
- A Ria por Dentro (Inside the Ria de Aveiro): http://vimeo.com/100150807
– LAGOONS overview by International Innovation
International Innovation is the leading global dissemination resource for the wider scientific, technology and research communities, dedicated to disseminating the latest science, research and technological innovations on a global level. More information and a complimentary subscription offer to the publication can be found at: www.researchmedia.eu
Lagoons_International Innovation (754 downloads)
– LAGOONS video by Bioforsk – Bioforsk has produced a video about the LAGOONS project: http://www.bioforsk.no/ikbViewer/page/forside/nyhet?p_document_id=103018 in Norwegian, and http://www.bioforsk.no/ikbViewer/page/en/article?p_document_id=103154 in English.
– LAGOONS video by Euronews – EURONEWS: LAGOONS under the microscope – In the EURONEWS webpage you can choose any of the 12 broadcasting languages, including Portuguese and Spanish for listening interviews, in the language that they were originally recorded. http://www.euronews.com/2013/03/25/lagoons-under-the-microscope/ The report is also available on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter, as well as in many other smaller regional streaming websites.
– International Innovation – Per Stålnacke, the co-coordinator of LAGOONS has been interviewed by the journal ‘International Innovation’. In the article(in the recent volume), he emphasises the need for integrative solutions in water management with the LAGOONS project as one example case.International Innovation is the leading global dissemination resource for the wider scientific, technology and research communities, dedicated to disseminating the latest science, research and technological innovations on a global level. More information and a complimentary subscription offer to the publication can be found here.
– LAGOONS in the Portuguese radio Antena 1
Ana Isabel Lillebø was interviewed for Click programme, an initiative of Antena 1, one of the most popular radio stations in Portugal.
Listen to the interview (minute 7’59′)
– Project LAGOONS in the spanish media
The project LAGOONS was highlighted in the spanish newspaper “La Verdad” (The Truth) and in the webpage of the University of Murcia.
La Verdad_LAGOONS (437 downloads)
– The Spanish newspaper “La Verdad” has published a news regarding a conference organized by the University of Murcia in March 2013 in the frame of LAGOONS project. The meeting has had the participation of local stakeholders and a citizen jury outline a plan aiming the conservation of the lagoon.
More information here
– EU Research: Marine Environment
LAGOONS project listed in an European Commission report.
Eu Marine Research Environment (473 downloads)
– LAGOONS highlighted in GPPQ newsletter
LAGOONS has been highlighted in the newsletter issued by GPPQ, the Portuguese agency responsible for the promotion of national participation in the 7FP.
– LAGOONS highlighted in STREAM project
Being funded under the 7th Framework Programme of the European Commission, STREAM disseminates the results of EU water research projects through its policy and training activities, audiovisual productions and a wide range of communication tools, as the STREAM Research Project Factsheets. The factsheet for LAGOONS is available at http://www.stream-project.eu/water-technology-watch/research-projects-factsheets
– LAGOONS in norwegian science website (Norwegian)
LAGOONS project has been on the main popular-science web-site ‘forskning’, in Norway.
Read full article here (http://www.forskning.no/artikler/2012/juni/326012)
– Radio Interview about LAGOONS (Portuguese)
On May 29 2012, Ana Isabel Lillebø (Lagoons project coordinator) and Lisa Sousa (PhD student under the Lagoons project) participated in a radio interview (Radio ÁS), in the EA (Environmental Engineering) Out of Doors program. In this interview, several issues about the Lagoons project were carried out, such as: objectives, methodology, partners, expected results, as well as the focus group sessions about the Ria de Aveiro. You can listen to the interview, in Portuguese, here.
– LAGOONS project in the Diário de Aveiro, Portugal
The project has been highlighted in the scope of an event dedicated to marine research funding at the University of Aveiro.
LAGOONS_Diário de Aveiro (520 downloads)
– A piece of news on the LAGOONS project has been recently published in the regional newspaper Diário de Aveiro, Portugal
LAGOONS@Diário de Aveiro (682 downloads)